Monday, February 2, 2009

Clean Car

I totally forgot I had put this on my list. I just did it today because I had been putting it off, and my car was ridiculously filthy. I actually didn't recognize it when it came out of the car wash because I haven't seen it shiny and black in a couple of months (thanks MN snowy, salty, slushy winter!).

So now that it's done, I'm going to work on 65. Keep car clean for a month. This never used to be a problem for me, but in the past few months, I've gotten lazy. I figure this is a perfect way for me to get back on track with keeping my car clean and neat, both inside and out. Plus, it will help me develop good habits for when I finally do 39. Purchase a Mini Cooper. Because I don't want to treat my new Mini like that. It deserves better.


Finished Goals: 10/101
Days Left:
984

No comments:

Post a Comment