Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Navel Jewelry

I've been wanting a new piece of navel jewelry for a few months now. Don't get me wrong, I still really like the old piece, and I'll probably put it in again someday, but I felt the need for a change.

Luckily for me, Rich listened, and then he told his parents. So for my birthday, they gave me a gift certificate to Saint Sabrina's, and today I went in and used it. I didn't make an appointment; I didn't think it would be terribly busy on a Saturday around 4:30, and I was right. I waited only about 20 minutes after I picked out my jewelry and filled out all the paperwork. The procedure itself was painless and took about 5 minutes. So, bing bang boom, I have a new pretty piece of jewelry on my bod, and there's the really horrible picture to prove it (yeah, still need to get that camera, and now I realize I really need to start my wellness goals too).

Finished Goals: 8/101
Days Left:
986

3 comments: