Monday, January 19, 2009

Update Name & Beneficiary Info on Investments/Life Insurance

Today I finished my first goal! It's actually really good to get this one out of the way right at the beginning of the year.

Unfortunately, this task has now brought with it some baggage. My advisor informed me that it is time to write a will and assign my power of attorney and health care directive. So I guess I have that to do now. Just another item for my ever growing To-Do list that I need to finish at some point (#50). Or rather, I suppose I could take #12. Write 101 Things list off and put those things on instead. I guess I'll do that. Technically I finished writing my list before my start date anyway, so it shouldn't count.

It's acceptable to modify the list after starting, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. My will, power of attorney and health care directive are now #31.

    ReplyDelete