Friday, February 27, 2009

List Update II

I'm in the process of changing some of the goals on my list again. I originally had some goals on here that relate to my car; however, because I am getting a new car much earlier than I expected, it only makes sense to take those goals off and replace them with new goals.

The new goals are to design and get my 2nd tattoo, create and execute 5 new marketing ideas for my spa business, organize my spa room, and maintain the new organization for 1 month.

I always keep my room sanitized, of course, but I'm not so good at keeping everything organized in a work-friendly manner. At the end of the day it's just too easy to throw stuff in the cabinet and leave. No more! I thrive in clean spaces, and if I expect my business to grow, I need to respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment