Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Design and Get Second Tattoo

I've known what I wanted my second tattoo to be for quite a while now.  It was just a matter of figuring out the exact design and where on my body to place it.  When I decided to take a vacation back to Minneapolis for a week, I knew it was the right time to finally just bite the bullet and figure out these things.

I went in to Leviticus Tattoo and Piercing on Wednesday, September 1st, right when I got into Minneapolis, and saw Kurt for my consultation.  He totally understood what I wanted, and we made an appointment for Friday at 3:00.  When I went back in for my appointment, it was smooth sailing.  Kurt brought out a couple of drawings he did, we chose one and made a stencil, and after a few placement attempts, we finally got rolling.  Ang held my hand through the pain, which I totally needed because it can be quite intense around the ribs.

All in all, I'm extremely pleased.  The healing has been quick and easy, and not as painful as I anticipated.  And I LOVE my new art!  Seriously, if you are ever in the market for a tattoo, and you will be in Minneapolis, go see Kurt.  He's the best.

Finished Goals: 62/101
Days Left: 402

No comments:

Post a Comment