Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tune Piano

Today I finally got my grandmother's piano tuned.  I've had it for about 8 years now, and I've only gotten it tuned a couple of times.  That's pretty horrible, especially considering that I've moved it 3 times since the last time it was tuned.  In all honesty, I wasn't even sure it was going to be tunable this time.  So, I guess I'm a pretty terrible piano owner.

But, I've got a great piano tuner now who I really like and does a great job.  He seems to be very thorough, and extremely knowledgeable too.  He told me exactly what we need to do today and how to maintain the piano over the coming years.  I plan on following his advice.  It would be great to play it again and maybe even take some lessons.  Can't do that with an out of tune piano.

PS - That's not my piano, but it's almost the same model.  If I could just find my camera battery charger...

Finished Goals: 61/101
Days Left:
415

No comments:

Post a Comment