Wednesday, April 8, 2009

File 2008 Taxes

Finally! What a relief! I have to admit that the task was daunting. As a matter of fact, I felt it hanging over my head like a big, black, scary cloud since January 1st.

I'm not really sure why I felt so weighed down by the thought of getting everything ready. I suppose because I started a new business. Perhaps it's because I'm changing accountants. Maybe it's because I got married. Or it could be because I had some changes in my stock portfolio. Yeah, I think all of those things could be it.

I think next year will be a lot easier. Obviously, I won't have all of the issues I had in 2008. Plus, I learned so much from the mistakes I made this year, and I also know what worked really well for me. And, probably most importantly, I bought Quick Books, and am getting organized on that. So next year when it comes time to ship everything off to our accountant, I just have to send the file.

Finished Goals: 27/101
Days Left:
919

No comments:

Post a Comment