Friday, June 3, 2011

Take a Dance Lesson

Last night Rich and I bought a Groupon Now! that took us to the North side of Chicago for some dancing. It was date night, and we thought it would be fun to try something different from the movie and dinner plans we often have. Plus, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone: 1. have a fun date night with Rich doing something active, and 2. knock a goal off my list.

We ended up at ARTango Center Chicago, where we learned the basic steps of the Argentinian Tango. The couple who run the studio and teach the lessons were fun and helpful. I liked them a lot, and I think had there been less people there, or if we took a private lesson, it would be a lot more fun than we had last night. It was just way too crowded, and there wasn't a lot of space to move. We kept bumping into other couples. But don't get me wrong, we still had a lot of fun. I would go again.

Finished Goals: 78/101
Days Left: 135

No comments:

Post a Comment